- Executed the preliminary and detailed design of the client’s geosynthetically lined freshwater 325,000 m3 storage reservoir and associated infrastructure.
- Detailed geotechnical investigation completed to provide client with site specific design recommendations.
- Executed construction management, including procurement and tendering, on site construction management services, on site QA/QC.
- Project schedule and cost efficiencies from utilizing a single team for the site selection, design and construction management, ensuring the end product operates as required.
- On site management including daily field reporting to maintain compliance with the client HSE policies.