Lower Risk & Construction Costs
Managing and financing repetitive in-field surveying has fast been replaced with drone surveying, remote telemetry, and data modelling.
Using the latest Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and Real-time Kinematic (RTK & PPK) technologies brings value-added intelligence to projects during both design and construction phases, but especially for monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
The results are accurate, reliable, and fast. When this technology is applied, cost savings are achieved and value-add is demonstrable compared to the costs and potential risks incurred without construction QA.
Ground Surveyance Services
Land-based measurement is fundamental to all our project execution work. We will work with you to effectively collect and present your site data to provide more context to the project and show how it can be applied directly to your daily decision-making process.
Leverage our industry-leading expertise and technology partnerships: We work with over 20+ technology vendors and partners to ensure that you use the best technology that meets your specific needs.
- Tied to Site Local or Global datums
- Custom accuracy measurement thresholds
- Integrated and streamlined data workflows
- Gather and position critical site information
- Collect mass amounts of data and have it available when you need it
- Having the data to make decisions before they become costly errors or field fits
- Ideal for tie-ins and ongoing project developments
- Fundamental for a site digital twin and BIM workflows
- Critical for design verification and clash detection of brownfield sites
- See your designs live in the field overlaid on the ground
- Easily check grades and put the design into the hands of your field staff
Optimized Operational Control
Effective communication across construction and engineering is critical for building the transparency required to deliver your project.
Reporting of daily drone imagery and aerial geomatics overlays is fundamental to demonstrate transparency, improve precision and productivity, and drive the construction schedule so that any challenges are identified and rectified immediately.
Frame your data so every team member and contractor has the same information and context when initiating a new project
Identify the potential site, design, and/or implementation challenges with minimal onsite staff
Identify errors before they become costly with real-time construction management
We arbitrate the best technology vendors and partners to find the technology that meets your specific needs
Management and Reporting
To support you with our technology-enabled workflows, we also provide systems integration, installation assistance, and a variety of remote telemetry options to improve onsite visibility.
Our customizable monitoring and siting packages are supported by data visualization and reporting software that helps you pinpoint infrastructure performance and further de-risk your project.
- Self-service data dashboard
- Custom reporting
- Personnel training
- Monitoring program software
- Monitoring software installation & support
- Integrated Data Management System
- Data Analytics and Visualization Packages
- Engineering and Regulatory Siting Tools
- Regulatory Assessments & Evaluations