- Prime contractor responsible for all construction, construction management, procurement, QA/QC, survey, earthworks, and commissioning of a lined freshwater storage reservoir with a design volume of 100,000 m3. Site assessment, Geotech, civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering designs were completed along with the preparation and submission of the regulatory application package.
- In the office engineering support was provided including geotechnical, AutoCAD, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (drone), as-built drawings, post-construction completions report, and operations and maintenance manuals.
- Constructed using second-generation GPS enabled earthworks equipment. Integrated design data with information collected in the field from our real-time kinetic (RTK) equipped unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and equipment mounted GPS units on a single cloud based platform in real-time.
- Lump-sum fixed price contract assumed full risk and accountability for the entire development of the infrastructure, and vertically integrating our supply chain resulted in delivering the lowest installed cost.
ESG Project Benefits:
- Reduces the volume of freshwater withdrawn
- Building resilient infrastructure
- Promotes water recycling and re-use
- Permanent centralized infrastructure limits trucking and associated air emissions