The bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates that the Integrated Sustainability team have been tracking over the past month.
- Updates on the Consultation Process in Canada
- Caribou Recovery Strategy
- Call for Full Public Inquiry into Hydraulic Fracturing
- BC OGC Ends Water Withdrawal Suspensions in Some River Basins
- Alberta Energy Regulator’s Supreme Court Appeal
- Methane Guidelines Delay
- Saskatchewan to Drill Most Oil and Gas Wells in 2017, says Petroleum Services Association of Canada