This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking over the past month.
- Canada Launches New Program to Plant Two Billion Trees
- Fisheries and Oceans Calling All Canadians to Contribute to Blue Economy Strategy
- New Edition of Directive 020: Well Abandonment
- Update to Survey and Mapping Requirements
- Alberta’s 1976 Coal Policy Reinstated
- Changes to the Environmental Management Act and Contaminated Sites Regulation
- Professional Governance Act Officially in Force