This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking through December ’21.
This Month In Focus: Federal R&D Expression of Interest deadlines for low-carbon fuel development are fast approaching. In this month’s bulletin find out how Integrated Sustainability can help you tap into a $1.5 billion funding pool and finance sustainable infrastructure projects from biogas to hydrogen.
Also in this issue:
- Canada Opens Call for Development and Demonstration Projects on Industrial Decarbonization and Low-Carbon Fuels.
- Call for Proposals to Support Marine Conservation Efforts
- Funding for Carbon-Rich Ecosystem Restoration
- Release of Directive 088: Licensee Life-Cycle Management
- Upcoming Expiration of the Curtailment Policy
- Geothermal Resource Development Act (GRDA) Proclamation
- Promoting Alberta’s Energy Industry in the United States
- Process Simplified for Gas Processing Plant Fluid Analyses
- New Allowable Annual Cut (AAC) Level for Tree Farm Licence (TFL) 33.
- Advancing Clean Energy Projects in First Nation Communities
- Adoption of ParcelMap BC