This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking over the past month.
- Government of Canada Plans to Strengthen Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- Canada Energy Regulator Issues Statement Reaffirming Appropriate Conduct of Regulated Companies
- Directive 056 and Manual 012 Updates
- Changes to Well Spacing Requirements
- New Water Conservation Policy Manual
- Coal Exploration Halted on Category 2 Lands
- Enhancements to Kiskatinaw Seismic Monitoring and Mitigation Area (KSMMA)