- Designed modular mobile treatment packages for a remote mine in the Golden Triangle region of BC.
- Treatment parameters focused on:
- Metals & arsenic removal
- Ammonia removal
- Contingency selenium removal
- Considerations needed to account for a lack of access road, the water treatment plant had to be engineering to be air lifted into the remote site.
- Customized solutions for varying inlet characteristics were provided to achieve a maximum treated outlet of 4,320 m3/day.
- Mine Dry & contingency treatment integrated into design.
- Major Process Equipment:
- Tubular Filtration
- Chemical Injection Packages
- Sulfide Precipitation & Ferric Co Precipitation Reactors
- Breakpoint Chlorination System
- Delivered in partnership with BQE Water.