The bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates that the Integrated Sustainability team have been tracking over the past month.
- Mackenzie Pulp Mill Corporation Fined $900,000 for Leaking Effluent into British Columbia Lake
- British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission (OGC) Developing Comprehensive Liability Management Plan
- B.C. Hydraulic Fracturing Review Underway
- Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) Suspends Oil and Gas Firm’s Licences After Unanswered Call to Emergency Hotline
- AER Inspections of Aboveground Synthetically-Lined Wall Storage Systems (AWSS)
- 2018/19 Orphan Fund Levy