Integrated Sustainability Logo White

Riparian Areas Protection Regulation Assessments & Reporting in British Columbia

Are you affected by the BC Riparian Areas Protection Regulation (RAPR)? If your development activities are near a stream, wetland, or waterbody and require a local government permit, you will likely require an RAPR assessment and associated reporting.

Integrated Sustainability can support throughout the assessment, reporting, and review process. 

Contact our senior aquatic biologist, Robert Best, for more information.